Happy Sunday! Ah frivolity, I am finally posting doing this post as I should have when I received my awards from Sparks In Shadow. What can I say? I like going against the grain…
7 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME…
1. I am a travel buff and thus far have been blessed to visit Hong Kong, Singapore, Bali, Malaysia, London, Jamaica, Antigua, Canada and Mexico. In the US, I haven’t been quite as prolific. Texas, Florida, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, California and Las Vegas.
2. I love Reggaeton. No, I don’t understand what they’re saying but something about it appeals to my rowdy heart ;). It’s adult content I’m afraid. Do videos come with ratings? Hmmm.
3. I’m an animal lover of gigantic proportions. I watch the nature channel obsessively lol. Unfortunately, I also have ophidiophobia. I am insanely afraid of snakes and have been all of my life. It is somewhat of a liability for a landscaper but I’m working it out.
4. I am a beach bum at heart. I have long fantasized about running away from life to go the one place on earth that epitomizes peace and beauty for me, Bora Bora. There are beautiful videos showing more of the island but frankly this is the only one that I could stand. Why on earth do they choose such corny music?
5. I was a juvenile delinquent, kinda sorta. Ok, well definitely lol. I spent a good portion of my spare time in HS hanging out with my friends in an abandoned lecture hall at LIU. It was our secret hangout. We needed a place where else could we re-enact scenes of teenage madness without adults looking on. There are few things that teens won’t do to escape the eyes of authority and mull over their “woes”. What a joke. Oh how, that makes me laugh now!
6. I am obsessed with Astronomy. I watch science shows with eerie fascination. Maybe, in another life I was a cosmologist.
7. I still watch cartoons, when I can find them. Only Looney Tunes, mind you, but there it is. Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry and Pepe La Pew will always be hysterical. I have a real hate on for newer cartoons, so many of them are just NOT funny, so much as strange, in my opinion.